top of page
GIve to RH.png

Restoring Hope International (RHI) is a faith-based organization funded through generous donations. As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit, RHI relies on your support to continue its mission.

 

We deeply appreciate your contributions to Restoring Hope International.

 

RHI is dedicated to responsible financial management. Thanks to our dedicated volunteers and committed board members, we maintain minimal office expenses in the US. Each year, over 95% of the funds we receive go directly towards ministry activities, with the remaining 5% used to support and sustain the ministry. By partnering with RHI, you can be confident that your donations are being used effectively where they are needed most.

Mail your donation to: 
RHI
P.O. Box 372 
Ankeny, IA 50021
Please include a note designating your donation

CC logo.png

To give via Credit/Debit card or automatically from your bank account, please use the form below

Please use the "Apply my gift to" menu to designate your gift

This form may also be used to modify or cancel an existing donation

RHV23.jpg
RHV23.jpg
bottom of page